Looking to buy Peyton Rcs

whatwild

Bench Warmer
I am looking to buy Peyton Rcs Today only.

If you have some youve been holding back on, Please let me know what you have and I will tell you if I have it or not!!

Thanks
WW

98 COLLECTOR'S EDGE DRAFT DAY COMM. UNCIRCULATED , GRADED 9.5 MINT +....., AGS ADVANCE GRADING SERV., ALSO UN NUMBERED! CMB ON 1ST PAGE.

Kordell- I picked up a Devone Bess Contenders auto for you along with some other stuff try to get some more Manning Rcs for me and we will do another trade..

Hi-End-I think I seen the card you are talking about it has a Ding at the upper left corner? I have one allready,but if the price is right I could grab it.

Ted- I will have to check to see if I have it. I have very few Edge cards.
I kinda wish it was ungraded :( Only one of my rcs is graded and that is the SPA one lol. I will send you a PM

whatwild said:
Kordell- I picked up a Devone Bess Contenders auto for you along with some other stuff try to get some more Manning Rcs for me and we will do another trade..

Hi-End-I think I seen the card you are talking about it has a Ding at the upper left corner? I have one allready,but if the price is right I could grab it.

I kinda wish it was ungraded :( Only one of my rcs is graded and that is the SPA one lol. I will send you a PM

You are correct
PM on the way about the price

whatwild said:

I don't have any more rc's. I do still have the Record Numbers.

I know you dont Im just saying get some more rcs for me.

You go to shows and all that Ive never even went to a show.Just pick up some Manning rcs when you get the chance.Because that is all I really collect.

I will hold the Bess for you.

whatwild said:
I know you dont Im just saying get some more rcs for me.

You go to shows and all that Ive never even went to a show.Just pick up some Manning rcs when you get the chance.Because that is all I really collect.

I will hold the Bess for you.
The Manning rc that I do have books for $20 which is probably the same or more than the Bess.

Back