Looking for SOme Bowman Chrome Baseball

I've got hundreds of them. Mostly guys I've never heard of, but some stars.

How many are you looking for? Any guys in particular you want me to look for?

really looking for Rc's in general Pirates. Astro's and Devils top then Red Sox's Brewers and Braves.

Speaking of pirates, there's another guy I need to outbid you on :rambo:

Pat (Patrick as his cards say) Bresnehan...he's a reliever at High A right now who is from my town :cheers::cheers:
Have you bought anything of him?

and i have a crapload of BC baseball, anything in particular?

not much on Bresnehan i think a few items i'm still working on a Gold Ref in a trade as for what i'm wanting its mostly Pirates Rc's And the Astro's . the others anything also just looking to build up my box of Rc's again haven't done much Baseball in a While except for Vintage.

not much on Bresnehan i think a few items i'm still working on a Gold Ref in a trade as for what i'm wanting its mostly Pirates Rc's And the Astro's . the others anything also just looking to build up my box of Rc's again haven't done much Baseball in a While except for Vintage.

yeah I have 3 gold refs of Bres and I'm trying to grab everyone that comes up. I haven't opened any chrome recently so the only cards I have are the guys I buy (Lowrie, Hellickson, Niemann, Colvin etc.)

i picked up a few Helicksons have a couple of BGS 9.5's of his Chrome rc .Niemann not really sold on still have a few of his low end items and a couple of his Bowmans Best auto's . Just mad at myself for not picking up more Chrome rc's from the past few yrs.

Have more but who knows what happened to them

2004 BC
308 Reid Gorecki
253 Tim Bittner
267 Shawn Hill

2006 BC?
BC141 Ernesto Frieri
BC115 Kyle Blanks

2004 BCD
BCD140 Shin Soo Choo

negrych_orange.jpg

Longhorn Collector i'd like it what are you looking for

infinite1 nice stuff in your buckett and i's love the hellickson but i'm only looking to trade right now spent all my money on Shane O'Brien stuff i needed :(

Back