Looking for Mark Teixeira!!

I have three really awesome Teixeira cards, I have the Bowman Sterling Black Refractor/bat 02/25, I have the 2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Diamond Cuts with piece of blue jersey/autographed 22/25, and I have the 2004 Flair Diamond Cuts Flair, three colored patch, white, red, blue with stitching on the red and blue, 25/50. Let me know if interested.

MAN the guys NAME is TCCtrader....anyone else think that this is a BIT too much? I mean IF a guy named HOBBYKINGSTrader or SCFORUMguy joined we would more than likely SUSPEND/BAN him just for that LOL

TCCTrader? TRADINGCARDCENTRAL? Then he puts a LINK to TCC in the post with his trade list on it? A BIT of a stretch right?

sorry wasnt trying to step on any toes....just seemed a bit obvious I guess...

I might let him post in the future LOL ;) Thanks for letting me know

Personally I think the name is a little over the top. I'll bet TCC wouldn't like it much if I signed up there with a name like SportsCardFreak Mod

Well it isn't Bob that has it. IT is some kid. Bob is TCC_Bob or something. So if you join his site I am sure he can't say much about it.

Admin said:
Well it isn't Bob that has it. IT is some kid. Bob is TCC_Bob or something. So if you join his site I am sure he can't say much about it.
Cool, understandable if it's some kid who doesnt really know any better.

Back