Looking for low end Gonzo that I need....

Mr264

Prospect
Transactions: 2
Been so focused on the high-end Gonzos, that I haven't focused on the low end, base, parallels, etc... Let me know what you have and what your looking for. Have tons of this years stuff to trade off. Don't bother with my trade list or trade bait section in my photobucket, both are extremely outdated.

All my Gonzos in-hand are in my bucket if you want to check there to see if I have. Thanks.

Bob

I have a Topps Chrome XFractor of Gonzalez. Any chance I can get the Clark TE FOTG jersey from LCM and perhaps a low end RC or we can something out.

Lon

marinocollector said:
I have a Ginn/Gonzalez Press Pass Reflectors Blue Retail.... i think you know what I want........ LOL

Tim,

I know what you want. Hope to spend sometime down in the hole tomorrow. I do have that one though.

Bob

ljmaya said:
I have a Topps Chrome XFractor of Gonzalez. Any chance I can get the Clark TE FOTG jersey from LCM and perhaps a low end RC or we can something out.

Lon

I could use, but the 06 LCM stuff is gone.

Bob,
That's fine, I just couldn't resist the chance to tease a little:) I was shocked I did not have more Gonzalez cards.... then I realized why, I give all my OSU cards to a Navy friend of mine! I'll keep an eye open in my local shop if there's anything you can't find at all...
Tim

I have a Gonzo/Bowe Threads dual jersey /500 and a Gonzo SPX auto jersey.

I like your Gore SPX, Larry Johnson SPX, Trent Edwards SPX, Leinart SPX, VY SPX, Kellen Clemens SPX, and Lee Evans Finest.

Check my bucket for other stuff that you like. Thanks and let me know.

chipsfootball1 said:
topps 06 base
fleer 06 base
Ud 01 Base
score 01 base
bowman 01 base
fleer traditon 01 base
bowman 04 base

Those must be Tony Gonzalez, I am looking for Anthony Gonzalez, WR Colts/OSU Buckeyes all 2007.

devinharris34 said:
I have a Gonzo/Bowe Threads dual jersey /500 and a Gonzo SPX auto jersey.

I like your Gore SPX, Larry Johnson SPX, Trent Edwards SPX, Leinart SPX, VY SPX, Kellen Clemens SPX, and Lee Evans Finest.

Check my bucket for other stuff that you like. Thanks and let me know.

The only thing available for trade would be the Lee Evans Finest. All my SPx are part of my 264 collection, which are unmovable and a far more valuable than the Gonzos you offered.

0264 said:
The only thing available for trade would be the Lee Evans Finest. All my SPx are part of my 264 collection, which are unmovable and a far more valuable than the Gonzos you offered.

How bout the Dual jersey for the Evans?

0264 said:
Gonzo SPx Dual Jsy Auto /399 for the Evans Finest Auto. Yea, I can do that.

Not the auto. I was offering the Gonzo/Bowe dual jersey for the Evans. They both sell around 5 bucks on ebay. The jersey may even sell more than the Evans. Let me know. Thanks.

Back