Looking For Leaf Certified Fabric Of The Game Jerseys And Jersey Autos

bazookajojo

Bench Warmer
as always im looking for leaf certified fabric of the game jerseys and jersey autos.. im looking for any i dont have.. i have everyone that i own scanned in my bucket.. feel free to check them out also check out my traders and see if we can make a deal..

I have a Len Dawson FOTG auto/jsy #/16. Only thing I saw on your site was the Kenny Irons Freshman Fabric. Can you check my site for something for the Irons?

lsujoeylsu said:
I have a Len Dawson FOTG auto/jsy #/16. Only thing I saw on your site was the Kenny Irons Freshman Fabric. Can you check my site for something for the Irons?
what would you want for this one?
Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Terrell Owens Jsy #/100

Can we do this deal...please let me know.

- 2005 Topps Chrome 187 Kyle Orton NM-MT Own 1 $5.00
- 2006 Topps Turkey Red Relics Gray MF Marshall Faulk NM-MT Own 1 $8.00

for

- 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game 83 Rudi Johnson NM-MT Own 1 $12.00

sportsguyryan said:
Can we do this deal...please let me know.

- 2005 Topps Chrome 187 Kyle Orton NM-MT Own 1 $5.00
- 2006 Topps Turkey Red Relics Gray MF Marshall Faulk NM-MT Own 1 $8.00

for

- 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game 83 Rudi Johnson NM-MT Own 1 $12.00
i no longer have the orton.. anything else? i have a ton of rookies not listed.. list some names and i will see what i have

bazookajojo said:
what would you want for this one?
Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Terrell Owens Jsy #/100

Just give me the Irons Freshman Fabric and if you have any LSU Tigers or Saints rookies to throw in I could do it.

bazookajojo said:
i no longer have the orton.. anything else? i have a ton of rookies not listed.. list some names and i will see what i have

I'm interested in pretty much anyone that is at least decent on offense...if that isn't too much. :D

Found this:
MarshawnLynch.jpg
[/IMG]

lsujoeylsu said:
Just give me the Irons Freshman Fabric and if you have any LSU Tigers or Saints rookies to throw in I could do it.
im sure i can put together a nice package for you.. post it up and pm me your address

sportsguyryan said:
I'm interested in pretty much anyone that is at least decent on offense...if that isn't too much. :D
how about i get you a nice mystery package together.. along with the faulk jersey... i can promise you it will be a nice package..
if so post it up and pm me your address

Back