Looking for input on how to sell older Topps A&G

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Looking for input on how to sell my tons and tons of Topps A&G from 2007 to 2012.

Mostly commons and all are extras, NOT part of my PC.

I have painstakingly taken the time to put each one in a top loader and priced them at half-book... but I am tired of carrying them from show to show, so...

I'm thinking of taking all the cards out of top loaders and penny sleeves... and putting up a "25 Cents Each" sign. That would mean all cards, no matter what the Book Value, would be 25 cents. I would still have them divided by year... but would also have separate boxes for Base, Inserts and Minis.

Of course, I would take out key cards that currently have a Book Value of over $4.00 or $5.00, but I would still have an inventory of over a thousand A&G base and inserts that would only cost a quarter each.

Heck, anyone who knows me and goes to the shows knows that I am crazy and have been known to run all types of special offers at the shows... so thinking I might even do the A&G at 25 cents each "or Five for $1.00". A few years back I did a "Brown Paper Lunch Bag" Special where you could fill the bag to the top with Football and Baseball base cards, and the cost was $1.00 per bag. Talk about a busy time at my tables!

Thoughts on how I want to do the A&G cards?

I am interested in all mini wolf cards, Chinese flag, and panda, with the Chinese flags minis and "one little Corner" cards out of 2013 for my wife's classroom

If the goal is to lessen the burden being brought around to shows, your idea of 5 for a buck is the best and build up packages from there. You are getting rid of volume and weight faster by including more cards at one price. The more you can package for a small amount the better.

Back