looking for clyde bulldog turner

j23a45y

Bench Warmer
Looking for clyde bulldog turner cards.
Looking for GU/patch, autos
also looking for #d inserts and #d base
LMK

I have a few.. they arent for trade, but I thought I would post them for you to look at because I never thought I would see a "looking for Clyde Bulldog Turner" thread!

Heres my Turner PC bucket

And heres my latest addition:

LeafCertifiedFOGDualjstwithTurnerto.jpg

Yes,
I just happen to collect him...
check my web site Jayz Card Shack and JWC Supplies - Home under MY PC to see what I have.
If its not for trade is it for sale? What is it #d to?
LMK

And I am a bear fan....
so I love this
If it isnt a Bear... I dont care! :D :D

Kiansdad said:
I have a few.. they arent for trade, but I thought I would post them for you to look at because I never thought I would see a "looking for Clyde Bulldog Turner" thread!

Heres my Turner PC bucket

And heres my latest addition:

LeafCertifiedFOGDualjstwithTurnerto.jpg

I just got done looking at your Turners.. VERY nice!

I couldnt bring myself to get rid of any Bears card I dont have a duplicate of.. but I do have lots of duplicates.. lol.

I am nowhere near done scanning my Bears PC into my bucket. I have 9 boxes that hold 4 rows of cards in toploaders of nothing but Bears cards, and other then my Olsen collection, I havent scanned a whole lot in yet. But feel free to look around my PC pages.

I am THE Biggest Bears fan (other then the guy with the autos tatooed on him)! Kians middle name is Payton.. and I made sure they spelled it right before I signed too!

Bear down!

Yeah, I dont have any of my paytons, sayers, dents up yet
and all my other bears but I only have 3 boxes that hold 3 rows.
I will look at your pc and see whats up.

Kiansdad said:
I just got done looking at your Turners.. VERY nice!

I couldnt bring myself to get rid of any Bears card I dont have a duplicate of.. but I do have lots of duplicates.. lol.

I am nowhere near done scanning my Bears PC into my bucket. I have 9 boxes that hold 4 rows of cards in toploaders of nothing but Bears cards, and other then my Olsen collection, I havent scanned a whole lot in yet. But feel free to look around my PC pages.

I am THE Biggest Bears fan (other then the guy with the autos tatooed on him)! Kians middle name is Payton.. and I made sure they spelled it right before I signed too!

Bear down!

Hey bud...I have a nice 2-clr Singletary patch, 3-clr Sid Luckman patch, Payton g/u and a Urlacher Contenders RC Auto ft if interested...pm me if you are as I see you still have that sweet three color Turner patch I traded you.

Back