Looking for Chrome Flight to 420 and 1989-2007 TRUE RCs

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
I haven't put up a trade list in quite some time, so I thought I'd see how many trades I can get going. I am focused on getting a few things, but my main focus is still the 3 players in my sig:

Aundrae Allison
Tarvaris Jackson
Marcus Vick

If you have anything that I don't have (scans of my collection are in my bucket), I am definitely interested. I am also trying to complete my Topps Chrome Flight to 420 set, and I still need the following cards:

Flight to 420
6, 7, 9, 19, 20, 38, 47, 55, 56, 58, 68, 70, 75, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, 96, 99, 105, 121, 135, 139, 140, 146, 147, 148, 153, 154, 157, 159, 165, 173, 174, 175, 187, 189, 190, 196, 199, 200

Besides those, I am always on the lookout for TRUE RCs from the past 15 years. I am usually interested in any RC cards for the players I have listed below. I only want TRUE RC cards (no parallels/inserts/variations) so please make sure that they are TRUE RCs. I also usually won't trade Autos and/or GUs for the RCs I need, unless they are higher-end RC cards or if I am getting a good deal. Please hook me up with a list, bucket or trade page if you have any RCs you think I might like.

Troy Aikman
Barry Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Brett Favre

Brad Johnson

Jerome Bettis
Drew Bledsoe

Isaac Bruce
Marshall Faulk

Curtis Martin
Steve McNair

Marvin Harrison
Ray Lewis
Terrell Owens

Tiki Barber
Corey Dillon

Ahman Green
Peyton Manning
Randy Moss
Hines Ward

Daunte Culpepper
Torry Holt
Edgerrin James
Donovan McNabb

Shaun Alexander
Tom Brady
Brian Urlacher

Drew Brees
LaDainian Tomlinson
Michael Vick

Clinton Portis
Jeremy Shockey

Larry Johnson
Carson Palmer
Troy Polamalu
Tony Romo

Larry Fitzgerald
Steven Jackson
Julius Jones
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
Matt Schaub

Cedric Benson
Ronnie Brown
Braylon Edwards
Aaron Rodgers
Alex Smith
Cadillac Williams

Joseph Addai
Reggie Bush
Marques Colston
Jay Cutler
Matt Leinart
Vince Young

Calvin Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Brady Quinn
JaMarcus Russell

i have a lot of the rc that you listed i think i have every jarome bettis rc, larry johnson finest rc, i think i have 5 bledsoe sp rc, about 15 edge rc, tons of doubles of urlacher rc and a ton more lmk if you can use any of them

chris

oglesbyc said:
i have a lot of the rc that you listed i think i have every jarome bettis rc, larry johnson finest rc, i think i have 5 bledsoe sp rc, about 15 edge rc, tons of doubles of urlacher rc and a ton more lmk if you can use any of them

chris

I found a whole ton of stuff that I could use in your bucket and trade site. Feel free to take a look at my stuff and let me know if you see anything you could use and we could work from there. Thanks!

chipsfootball1 said:
i have a pacific 01 rc of brees, i have a couple of fitzgeralds and i got a benson 50th anniversity rc

I could use the Brees and Benson for sure. Let me know the specifics on the Fitzgeralds. Thanks!

I have Farve 93 from your list, I also have 5 others (that you have) that I don't need, I can trade all 6 of them for your

Topps Chrome
Marshawn Lynch RC
Brandon Jackson RC

I have some very nice Larry Fitzgerald rookies and a nice high end Steve Smith, but they are in my PC. I would need a real nice auto to move them.

bhelser said:
I have Farve 93 from your list, I also have 5 others (that you have) that I don't need, I can trade all 6 of them for your

Topps Chrome
Marshawn Lynch RC
Brandon Jackson RC

I only need the one, so if there is anything besides those Chrome RCs you could use, let me know. Thanks!

oglesbyc said:
you trade autos and gu for rc? like a few of your autos and gu lmk if we can work something out

chris

Depends on what they are. I usually prefer not to trade Autos and GUs for RCs, but if I get a decent deal I am usually willing to work something out.

sportsguyryan said:
I have some very nice Larry Fitzgerald rookies and a nice high end Steve Smith, but they are in my PC. I would need a real nice auto to move them.

This is more of a sideproject thing with the RCs, so I'm really not looking at getting too much high-end stuff at the moment. Thanks anyways!

Back