Buying Looking for Chicago Blackhawks Base

ConRyl

Bench Warmer
With Playoffs season going on and being a big Blackhawks fan Im looking to grow my Blackhawks collection! If anyone has any base cards available I would be happy to take them off your hands! Please let me know!

I am only looking to buy right now

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey not sure if these are anything your looking for but have these available lmk

Toews Gold 19/25 jersey #

Crawford Showcase Hot Gloves Insert (case hits)

Toews Prizm Cracked Ice Toronto Expo Version 24/30

Hey not sure if these are anything your looking for but have these available lmk

Toews Gold 19/25 jersey #

Crawford Showcase Hot Gloves Insert (case hits)

Toews Prizm Cracked Ice Toronto Expo Version 24/30

hey those are definitely some sweet cards. this is my 1st time on here. i saw you were starting a Preds collection(being a HAWKS fan i dont know why lol) i have some older stuff not a lot though. i'll see what i can find. how does all this work?

Shipping prices on base is the rough part, flat rate box is best way to go due to the weight of base cards (take it you in the US?). Small flat rate box is just under $6 and will hold about 150 cards in plastic cases, the Medium one is just under $13 and those will hold a lot of cards if shipping to US from US. Are you looking for a certain year range or certain players? As knowing if any specifics and what you wanting to spend will help folks know if they can help you out or not. I could probably come up with a lot of base cards depending on if you have specific wants, they would all be different cards but I wouldn't have the time to list them all out and have you pick and choose or anything like that. I just don't want to waste my time digging and have someone change their mind or never get back to me (it happens unfortunately, or least to me a few times over the last 8 years), so if you know what you looking to spend and specifics if any on years/players, I'm sure I can help you out.

I'm not really looking to trade as I don't have a lot of hockey as it stands right now.
So are you buying? I will give you Bulk lot of hawks for $10 that includes shipping, 150+ cards, will include RC/Inserts/base of current players in the past 6 years, looking for $10 paypal and the package is yours

Any Cujo or Dave Schultz cards or a Comparable Rookie? I have this Hasek for trade:
2014-15 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Vault UM-11 Goalie Generations Silver (Emerald Stamped 1/1 Dominik Hasek/Olaf Kolzig/Felix Potvin (Sabres/Capitals/Leafs) $60.00

Back