looking for barry sanders

nuhuskers24

Bench Warmer
I am looking for any 1989 barry sanders and any barry sanders game used or autographed cards. Also looking for any barry sanders bgs graded card. no matter what the card or grade. I am not looking for any base cards or inserts that isn't a rookie, auto, game used, or bgs graded. check my links below for items available for trade.
Thanks

2002 playoff honors barry sanders

I have a 2002 Playoff Honors Award Winning Materials Barry Sanders auto jersey. It is numbered 10/150. But only the first ten we`re autographed, so really it`s a 1/10. I`m looking for all lions and tigers autos.

nuhuskers24 said:
I am looking for any 1989 barry sanders and any barry sanders game used or autographed cards. Also looking for any barry sanders bgs graded card. no matter what the card or grade. I am not looking for any base cards or inserts that isn't a rookie, auto, game used, or bgs graded. check my links below for items available for trade.
Thanks

3 cards -b sanders
I have a couple of barry sanders cards 1990-1991
I also have a ken griffey jr 1991
I just figured out how to get a picture online so I will try to send it later.

solo said:
3 cards -b sanders
I have a couple of barry sanders cards 1990-1991
I also have a ken griffey jr 1991
I just figured out how to get a picture online so I will try to send it later.

only looking for rookies, game used, autos, and bgs graded sanders cards of the two.

BabyBraves05 said:
i have a 1989 Pro Set Barry Sanders Rookie Card Graded to BCCG 10. lmk what you offer for it

the bccg stuff is worth about the same as book value unlike the bgs graded stuff. check the links below for anything of interest.

BabyBraves05 said:
im really in need for paypal, i think the sanders books 60 for BCCG, can you make a paypal offer for it?

I'll have to pass
a bgs gem mint 9.5/10 books for $60 in the becket graded card price guide.
a bccg copy isn't worth the same price or anywheres close. Below are several different threads from the beckett message boards about bccg cards.

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1543947
http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1513287
http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1545884

I have a bunch of raw 89 Pro Sets, I think I may have a 89 Topps Traded...
Whats the BV on the mcGwire GU? Is that a jersey? Would it be available? If not, what would it take? Thanks!

marinocollector said:
I have a bunch of raw 89 Pro Sets, I think I may have a 89 Topps Traded...
Whats the BV on the mcGwire GU? Is that a jersey? Would it be available? If not, what would it take? Thanks!

it is a white jersey shaped like a star. none of the cards from this set book on beckett online price guide. all the cards in this set were redemptions. according to the last line of the online price guide it states redemption for card at ramdom so not sure if you redeemed a card and they ramdomly picked or if the redemption was for each card. the mcgwire is listed as a short print but nothing on qty. From what I understand some of these were sent out as replacements and some were put in walmart blaster boxes that stated 1 guaranteed jersey per box. how many are really out there is unknown. wouldn't be able to trade it for the sanders though.

cool... I figured a lot of Sanders RCs couldn't get me that card... well like I said LMK what it would take to get it.either BV wise or what type of card you'd look for or if I have something in my bucket right now. Thanks!

Back