Looking for Avisail Garcia and Cubs Prospects

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Looking to trade for what the title states. Here is what I have in baseball, but I also have football, basketball and hockey for trade. Thanks

uploadfromtaptalk1392504122797.jpg

Nothing of your baseball. Tim Tebow in football. Yao Ming in basketball $10 paypal

I have a 2013 Bowman Chrome RC Autograph ACR-AG (shown in the Detroit Tigers Uniform).

What do you have in Hockey or Football?

Also have autographed photos of Alshon Jeffery, Matt Forte, Martellus Bennett, Michael Bush, Andre Johnson, Patrick Sharp, Anti Raanta.

Interested in the Granderson (baseball), please list the card year, etc. and can you list the players that are shown in the football pics? I cannot get the picture to blow up enough so I can identify them.

thanks!

Interested in the Granderson (baseball), please list the card year, etc. and can you list the players that are shown in the football pics? I cannot get the picture to blow up enough so I can identify them.

thanks!

Sure. The Granderson is Topps Tribute ( still sealed ) 2012 and /25.

Football players are, top row left to right, Egnew, Taylor /90, Franklin. Bottom is Quick, Givins, and Alshon.

Looking to trade for what the title states. Here is what I have in baseball, but I also have football, basketball and hockey for trade. Thanks

View attachment 2196
i have a lot of avisail garcia autos. i will scan some for you but some highlights are: 2013 topps chrome red refractor auto, 2013 triple threads relic auto. i also have a michael wacha 2013 elite red status auto #'d to 50 and a 2013 bowman sterling auto.

i have a lot of avisail garcia autos. i will scan some for you but some highlights are: 2013 topps chrome red refractor auto, 2013 triple threads relic auto. i also have a michael wacha 2013 elite red status auto #'d to 50 and a 2013 bowman sterling auto.

I'd def be interested in all the Garcias. Not sure about the Wacha, but u never kno lol. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Back