Looking for any and all Yordan Alvarez refractors cards

Hi there! Here is my trade list. I attempted to open your links in your sig but for some reason my device and work computer aren't allowing me to. Much appreciated thanks Bri

Hi there! Here is my trade list. I attempted to open your links in your sig but for some reason my device and work computer aren't allowing me to. Much appreciated thanks Bri

Hi Bri:

Happy Thanksgiving! I like both I-Rod #'ed cards and the Yadi 2005 Studio.

I just recently put all my cards for trade in Google Docs and attached the lists to my signature. Let me work on it and see if I can make it open for everyone. If you re a computer wiz and know exactly how to do it plmk. Thanks.

Luis

Hi there, will pull those cards for you. I think that's the problem, is I am not by any means a computer wiz lol it's prolly an operator failure that is causing me to not be able to access your trade lists on my mobile device or my workstation at the clinic. Have a great day Bri

Hi there, will pull those cards for you. I think that's the problem, is I am not by any means a computer wiz lol it's prolly an operator failure that is causing me to not be able to access your trade lists on my mobile device or my workstation at the clinic. Have a great day Bri
OK, my son is home for college break and he helped me figure out the problem with my links (in my signature). I think it works now, so take a look whenever you get the time. No rush. Thanks!

Hi there! Would these work for the cards you need? Much appreciated thanks Bri

Yordan Bowman Best Refractor
Manoah Bowmans Best Refractor RC
Sandy Alcantara 19 Topps Chrome refractor

Back