lookin to trade some bum autos 4 aikman emmitt marino elway base

heres one for you lmk if u need it thanks

img021.jpg

I have some of Emmitt, Aikman, Elway and Marino base. I will look later and pm you. just wondering what or who are you offering? Lmk thanks

autos im offering are:
jordy neleson stroke of genious
bj raji dual auto, donruss classics auo,sp authentic auto
triple auto reynaud/hawkins/arrington
john parker wilson donruss elite auto, n sage /50
demetryius byrd upper deck heroes auto, and upper deck icons auto
brandon tate donruss classics auto
chase coffman playoff prestige draft picksauto
braylon edwards ud signature shots
2010 & 2009 & 2008 sage autos - a.hernandez, joquie bell, antonio brown,
darius reynaud, a.arrington, dennis pita, brandon lang, sedrick ellis, lawrence jackson, chase clement, tom brandstater, mike teel, andre brown
james hardy donruss classics /25
owen schmidt stroke of genious auto
andre caldwell sage
2010 prestige, jarret brown auto, seyi aromodo(thatdef. isnt right), lafell

some of these are pending but i'll let u know, if u got a bunch of base i may be willing to throw in slaton or j.stewart auto

Question

jaym8675309 said:
autos im offering are:
jordy neleson stroke of genious
bj raji dual auto, donruss classics auo,sp authentic auto
triple auto reynaud/hawkins/arrington
john parker wilson donruss elite auto, n sage /50
demetryius byrd upper deck heroes auto, and upper deck icons auto
brandon tate donruss classics auto
chase coffman playoff prestige draft picksauto
braylon edwards ud signature shots
2010 & 2009 & 2008 sage autos - a.hernandez, joquie bell, antonio brown,
darius reynaud, a.arrington, dennis pita, brandon lang, sedrick ellis, lawrence jackson, chase clement, tom brandstater, mike teel, andre brown
james hardy donruss classics /25
owen schmidt stroke of genious auto
andre caldwell sage
2010 prestige, jarret brown auto, seyi aromodo(thatdef. isnt right), lafell

some of these are pending but i'll let u know, if u got a bunch of base i may be willing to throw in slaton or j.stewart auto

I have a ton of base cards and inserts of these guys. I am interested in the Raji's, J Nelson and the Stewart autos. LMK if you want to work something out. I even have extra Aikman and E SMith rookies I will throw in.

How many base (and who as well) are you looking to get for the Raji auto (for any of them)? Also, what would you need for Stewart or Slaton auto's? Thanks!

Xvdop- very interested. i could do a bj raji (cuz i wanna save1 for vikesrule) and jordy nelson(only got the stroke of genious left) . if u want the stewart auto its gonna take a good bit of aikman and emmitt, along w/some marino elway young rice sanders. ide have to think bout it

& vikesrule u da man thx 4 them cowboys gu 4 that knoshown moreno man good deal. neway, i could let go of a bj raji auto for like 15-20 cards of some of these guys, emmitt,aikman,marino,elway,jerry rice, barry sanders, deion, and steve young
and stewart and slaton autos its gonna take like 25-30 emmitt or aikman and them guys. ide have to think bout it

both of u lmk whats up,i dont want yous to name all the base but if u would say something like i got 8 emmits, 3 aikkmans, 6 marinos, etc......

Answer

jaym8675309 said:
Xvdop- very interested. i could do a bj raji (cuz i wanna save1 for vikesrule) and jordy nelson(only got the stroke of genious left) . if u want the stewart auto its gonna take a good bit of aikman and emmitt, along w/some marino elway young rice sanders. ide have to think bout it

Trust me I have a ton of them. I only collect autographs these days so I will make it worth your wild.

Well we're both very happy after the last trade so excellent! When you're done working with xdvop just let me know. Here's a quick count of what I have pulled aside from a while ago (all base and some duplicates so I'd have to pick through to get a completely varied lot):
Barry-182
Young-45
Rice-70
Elway-58
Marino-126
Deion-66
Emmitt-225
Aikman-65
Irvin-59
They're not going anywhere so we can finish this up when you got xdvop squared away. It'll give me some time to look for inserts to throw in. PM when you're ready to work something out and thanks again!

xdvop86, what autos do u want? all of them are up except a bj raji n slaton im gonna save 4 vikes rule.

i trust u to give me mymoney worth so just give me the autos u want n i'll ship them out.

n vikesrule i'll hit u up after him

Answer

jaym8675309 said:
xdvop86, what autos do u want? all of them are up except a bj raji n slaton im gonna save 4 vikes rule.

i trust u to give me mymoney worth so just give me the autos u want n i'll ship them out.

I was interested in a Raji, Nelson and Stewart autos. And yes I will make it worth your wild. It will include a Aikman Score Rookie and a EMmitt Smith Rookie. I will also make sure you get plenty of 5.00 to 10.00 inserts of all the players you like. just let me know if it is a go.

its a go. i'll send it through. which bj raji?
i got that dual or the donruss classics/250. the spa is gone

lmk bout the bj raji. i'll just put 1 bj raji when i send it through n u tell me which one u want.

Back