Lookie what my co-worker got me this weekend

bluebug73

Bench Warmer
So a friend whom i work with, played with fromer Cavalier/Charlotte Hornet/Raptor: Dell Curry on a back to back state champ team in basketball and in baseball at my old high school, and also visits him (Dell) quite often in charlotte, went to pick up his twin sons from dell's summer basketball camp, i sent down some mini balls and had them all three sign :):):) a very sweeeeet pick up!

last time i sent one, but seth wasnt there so this time im glad they all three were able to sign.:)

My friend said last saturday night, at dell's house; Steph (Golden state warriors) and Seth(transferred to DUKE but i think will have to sit out a year) played a pick up game. Said that Seth won, and dunked on steph two times IN YOUR FACE style, said, after that Steph wasnt having anymore of that and proceeded to drop about 15 3's in a row. i would have loved to see that game live

Stories like this, and knowing that as soon as the shift ended i would have my auto balls made me giddy! haha naturally the next three hours would be the longest of any shift ever....

I told my buddy at work, not only must it be nice to be that close with a Player but then experience his kids foolin around in the back yard to speak and his kids are/will be nba players too.

MUST BE NICE:)

anyway, heres the link to the picks (first two on page) :) my computer isnt letting me attach it the easy way,
NFT pictures by bluebug73_bucket - Photobucket

:):):):):)

isnt it, my uncle played with him too in high school (Fort Defiance High, VA) but he graduated when dell and my friend at work (Keith) were freshmen,,, the year that Dell took us to the state championship and won it he also won the baseball state championship for Fort too,, Two rings in a year,, not too shabby before he left high school to VA Tech. pretty cool i thought too, since he was local :)

Back