Long time collector beaming aboard

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi I'm Kirk "CaptKirk42" here and in many other card communities. Some of you may know me from other boards or trade groups.

I mostly collect the Washington/Baltimore area sports teams: Nationals (Senators), Redskins, Orioles, Ravens, Capitals I also collect Rams (been a life long fan of them since the LA days I think being born an Aries has something to do with it :D) I also collect team mascots, some team logos and Non-Sports.

Hi Kirk,

Nice to have you aboard & thanks for the intro. I may have some cards for your pc, do you collect anything of your teams or just the mid to high end? I'm hoping to get the site a bit more active soon.

Bud H

Hi Kirk,

Nice to have you aboard & thanks for the intro. I may have some cards for your pc, do you collect anything of your teams or just the mid to high end? I'm hoping to get the site a bit more active soon.

Bud H

Bud,
I collect most anything from my teams. I do tend to try to stay away from GU and Relic stuff though get enough of those through group breaks and I have never really been too keen on the GU concept.

I love autos especially the on-card ones, the on sticker ones are OK as well but for hi-end stuff they really should think of the collector and go all out with on-card. On card feels more personal even though for both they have the player sign 10,000 or however many he can sign in the meeting time they booked him for.

Back