LIVE! Pick the player-get a free auto card- Breaking at 1615 PST November 12

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys

Pretty good box
Mat Nelson Pre Production Honor Guard Prismatic Navy Blue 1/1 Reds First Round 35th
Zac Veen Fearless Phenom Pink 23/25 FP-ZV1 23/25 Colorado 1st Round 9th Over all 2020
Luis Matos Pro Set Prismatic not numbered IFA Giants
Ryan Cusick BA-RC2 Platinum Blue 3/35 Brave 1st Round 24th Over All, traded to Oakland as part of the Matt Olson deal.
Sam Bachman Lionhearted Purple 43/50 Angels 1st Round 9th over all 2021 Draft

I, also, got in my two boxes of 2021 Leaf Valiant Baseball. So, I am planning to break one of the Valiant boxes on Saturday, November 12 at 1600 PST...depending on demands from SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED. All picks must be in before 1600.

Simple Contest...each box contains 4 autographs plus 1 9.5 or 10 BGS graded auto or 1 pre-production 1/1 auto.
So, just guess the name of one of the 5 players that I pull and win a autographed card of MY Choice, not one the Valiant cards.

One pick per person! Multiple winners available depending on correct choices. Card will be mailed in a PWE

Hope you guys enjoy this little contest...if it goes well and no one wins; You'll get a chance in the second box.
Don't know any of the players name? Not my problem, you should know where to find the list by now.

Thanks Bob

Attachments

• 21Valiant1.jpg
    21Valiant1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Players that have been picked.
Wander Franco kclj520
Wes Kath LarryG
Zac Veen. bfd13
jordan wicks rubypup
Barton Lora Horfin
Zac Veen Molitor25x
Joe Mack bdink25
Tyler Black Butch's Buddy

Last edited:
Hi
Just a note of clarification. Since you are not getting Valiant cards, doesn't mean you can't pick a player that's been picked by another contestant. So, if you wanted Wander Franco, even though kclj520 has picked him, if I were to pull a Wander Franco autograph. You would both win.
Would have thought more people would want to just guess and win a free autograph.
Bob

New break just listed.

Hi
Just a note of clarification. Since you are not getting Valiant cards, doesn't mean you can't pick a player that's been picked by another contestant. So, if you wanted Wander Franco, even though kclj520 has picked him, if I were to pull a Wander Franco autograph. You would both win.
Would have thought more people would want to just guess and win a free autograph.
Bob

New break just listed.
I hope you DO pull a Wander Franco autograph, just because that would be exciting!

I hope you DO pull a Wander Franco autograph, just because that would be exciting!
Well, if I do, I think it would be my 7th! But, lately they have been redemptions, still waiting for one since a year ago August.
I also pulled a redemption from Absolute for a booklet numbered to 60, that's on eBay.

Well, if I do, I think it would be my 7th! But, lately they have been redemptions, still waiting for one since a year ago August.
I also pulled a redemption from Absolute for a booklet numbered to 60, that's on eBay.
Nice! The redemptions take forever it seems like anymore.

Back