Little bit of Ebay spam...got some auction ending tonnight!

Have you gotten any offers?

One on the Gridiron gear and that was it, if someone offered 35 on it i would take it honestly, someone offered 25 on it, and i declined, thats what the contenders are close to selling off at and thats the price people want to sell the contenders at, plus the Bowman sterling black refractor serialed to 25 (and books 25 just like my GG) sold for 54...so im kind of wanting a half way decent offer, plus i need to get rid of em!

One on the Gridiron gear and that was it, if someone offered 35 on it i would take it honestly, someone offered 25 on it, and i declined, thats what the contenders are close to selling off at and thats the price people want to sell the contenders at, plus the Bowman sterling black refractor serialed to 25 (and books 25 just like my GG) sold for 54...so im kind of wanting a half way decent offer, plus i need to get rid of em!

Instead of declining, you should have countered with 40

Instead of declining, you should have countered with 40

Thats exactly what i did, and he never responded, i countered with 40 and did this note,

waffle1090( 34Feedback score is 10 to 49) US $40.00 Expired Jul-30-07 15:12:34 PDT 27511
Seller message: Due to the Shockley cards rapid price change (for the beter) id be asking a bit more for it because its such a low numbered card, the Sterling Black Refractor sold for 54 dlvd and it was serialed to 25, and booked the same, Thanks and let me know.

Back