Listed 875 auctions, MLB, NFL, NHL, NASCAR, taking offers

Krusin

retired hippie
Loving the monthly freebie bundles for E-Bay listings, about the time the old one is done up pops another one.

I think my E-Bay link down there VVVVVV is now correct. If you see something you like let me know maybe we can work something out. Most all of my Limited FB PC is up except for a few I found that don't have auctions built, I still have 125 freebie listings to use by Monday hope to use them for the remaining Limited & some NBA stuff.

I'm officially retired now but don't start collecting SS for a few months. I'll be building more auctions for the inventory now that I have a bunch of spare time. Still debating on how I'm going to dispose of the sets & if I'm going to continue to try and finish others I've been working on for years.

thanks

Bud H
aka Krusin

you don't do offers on everything?

and yeah, it seems within a week of one of the promos ending a new one starts...just wish they would do more than 1000 at a time, but that is because I have like 8000 listings built...I suppose it works to 'rotate' what I list, but id rather get a 5000k at a time of course...

and even with sending off a ton of stuff to blowout this year (over 1500 cards), I still have a ton of stuff...even with that last promo I didn't get all the new stuff I got from my buyout of Fudge listed, though I did get somewhere around 300 listed...amazing with as much sage/press pass as he had I didn't have much of it already...and im already building listings for the next promo, built 54 the other day, still have probably 200 more to do, part of the Fudge stuff and then I bought a lot of 72 mostly sage/press pass for $37

Back