List your Andre Brown's IMMEDIATELY !!!

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
This is your sliqwill flipping opportunity, believe me. First time since '99 I'm selling on Feebay and doing rather well ... all thanks to Andre effing Brown ... :dance: x infinity

yeah people are getting nutty...i paid $0.99 for my SPA patch and sold it last week for $7.49, and now similars are doing $30+...

i added $1 or $2 to all my others last week after the SPA sold and those all sold

National Treasures Dual Patch, 2 color, /25 BIN'd at $25. Paid. Waiting for four payments totaling $116 ... :pray:

hopefully you dont have to wait as long as i have on that damn 08 SPA lot...also my SPAs from Canada arent here yet :wall: thats my Jacoby Jones 001/999 and others :shifty:

relisted my NT /99 which hadn't sold in the past for $20, put a BIN for $75 which is lower than most a.t.m.

thanks for the heads up, hope it sells

i had picked up at least 3 SPAs in the past 6 months, and they were all $0.99...sold 2 for $4.99 cause they were 1 color and before people went nutty, and then the recent one that was $7.49 because it was 2 color...

i had press pass for $1.29 last week that i bumped to $2.29 and sold last night, went from $1.99 to $3.99 on my Bowman and some idiot sends a $1 offer :wall: and not long after that, someone hits BIN...

the only bad thing about having all my 'junk' listed, is i dont know what all i have since i move quite a bit of product, and im usually too slow to adjust prices to top out...im not bitter though, as anytime i can turn $1 into $7 its a good day...

Back