Liquidation Trade or Sale

R

rb45070

Tired of looking at most of these, would love to trade them away or sell them at $3 a piece or 4 for $10 Plus just 2 bucks for shipping. Or ill do the entire lot at 85 dlvd obo.

lowf1.jpg

lowf2.jpg

lowf3.jpg

lowf4.jpg

lowf5.jpg

lowf6.jpg

four for $10? I would like the Tiki, Eli, Favre, and Lee Evans. However, I am leaving Sunday to go on vacation for a week, could hold on until I get back? If you need the money and would rather not, its cool.

Im just looking to get more room in the apt lol, the sooner the better, didnt realize how much crap I had. Some other stuff will hit the bay. Id prefer to get them out by friday, any chance you can swing it or not?

I am 0 paypal, so if you want I can send you a money order out before I leave. I work for a bank, so I am on the go alot, but I can try and swing a money order if that is fine with you.

Edwards/Avant Elite Jsy
D olson Ref Auto
Walter LCM
Lambert
hodge Contenders

LMK how much

just let me know and ill give you my pp addy or real addy if you do the money order route

just let me know and ill give you my pp addy or real addy if you do the money order route

I was paid via an echeck that has not cleared yet on paypal, pm me your paypal address and I will hit you up for the Bowe and Clayton once it clears.

Back