Lets Trade - New here but not to trading

cardicity

Bench Warmer
Hi all, I am new here but not to online trading. I used to be on Topps many years ago before it became e-topps as well as Sportscardsheriff. Although I am new here I am a very professional trader and have never had any negative feedback on a trade site. As you all get to know me you will see how I am. I am always easy to trade with and even if you don't have anything I need I will still try to find something to use for trade bait if you are wanting something I have so I can help you out. I package my cards very well protected and NEVER ship a GU-Jersey in a PWE. PWE's are ok for low dollar trades of 1-2 non-jersey cards and I am ok if that's what you want. All the GU-Jersey cards I ship are well protected in bubble envelopes with cardboard wrapped around the toploaders for extra protection. If you trade with me please send any GU-Jersey cards the same way so we both get our cards in the same condition that they leave our hands. I am just getting my Photobucket site up and running and have a couple hundred cards already with several hundred more to come over the next few weeks. If you like anything I have let me know what you are interested in. Please check my photobucket at the link below and let me know what you like. I can look at any bucket/trade site/lists you have and see what I am interested in. Thanks and happy trading.

Back