Let's chat about how much you want for that card...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
If I may, and this is my personal opinion so please feel free to express yours, but we all need to remember that this IS NOT eBay. However, when posting prices, it is not a bad idea to review what items are selling for on the 'bay.

I will use an example (and I don't think anyone has this on here, but it shows what I mean): a Billy Butler 2013 Gypsy Queen Autograph sells for $10, with free shipping, on eBay... so why are you coming on here and posting your card at $25 and getting upset when someone suggest to you that you are too high?

I agree that it is YOUR card and you can ask what you want, but common sense has to come into play at some point, right?

And, of course, you have the flip side where you post up your Billy Butler Autograph for $5, which is below the eBay selling price, and you get those individuals that low-ball you and want it shipped for a selling price of $3.

Now... everyone have a great weekend, play nice, and buy/sell/trade!

***Personal opinion***
I know people love to flip cards to get money for the next box. Unless you are a business owner and need to make money for your livelihood, what is the point of selling a card for $5 with free shipping anyway? First class mail and a bubble mailer will cost $2 so you are making $3 on it? I know my time that I would put into that deal is worth WAY more than $3. Why not give cheap commons and low end stuff to people that need the card to complete sets or player collect? Or better yet a children's hospital, local youth sports team, or give away to trick-or-treaters next week?

My favorite is the dreaded "its worth $X in some silly obsolete magazine so that's what I want." Or I don't care what it sells for on eBay or in private sales the BV is $40 bucks on this plain jane relic card of a semi star so I want $30 cash for it at the very least.

I have a rule for selling, if I don't make 8 bucks on the sale after shipping I simply wont do it. If its somebody I trade with I just send out the low enders, karma works both ways plus why keep it to throw it in a box to rot in a closet for 20+ years, lol.

Back