Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

RZ11

Bench Warmer
Snowed for the first time this year here in Virginia. Nothing major but it's sticking.

Who else has snow? Where and how much?

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Just took this out my front door! Wimps! :p :D

DSC02881.jpg

RZ11

Bench Warmer
Leafsfan1967 said:
Just took this out my front door! Wimps! :p :D

DSC02881.jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! That's the kind of snow we I used to see as a kid in NJ. Not anymore, each year less and less. I think I need to buy a place in Canada just for winter!! ;) I miss having several feet of snow each year.

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
RZ11 said:
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! That's the kind of snow we I used to see as a kid in NJ. Not anymore, each year less and less. I think I need to buy a place in Canada just for winter!! ;) I miss having several feet of snow each year.

I would trade you spots in a heart beat. When you get older, you lose appreciation for the fun things in life that snow can award you. Now it's just a hassle for driving, and shoveling for me. :(

RZ11

Bench Warmer
Leafsfan1967 said:
I would trade you spots in a heart beat. When you get older, you lose appreciation for the fun things in life that snow can award you. Now it's just a hassle for driving, and shoveling for me. :(

I'm not that young ;) 33. I hear you on the driving and shoveling though, not very fun. But I would judt like to enjoy as a sort of vacation. Nice pure, white snow - and LOTS of it :)