LENDALE WHITE AUTOGRAPH (Micah come in)

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
I'm going to head over to camp tomorrow and see if I can get LenDale White to sign some stuff for me (and Trojanfan).

Tuesday, July 31
• 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. team practice
Autographs: Biren Ealy, Mike Otto
• 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. team practice
Autographs: Biren Ealy, Mike Otto, LenDale White, Nathaniel Adibi, Sean Conover

:hand::hand::hand::hand::hand:

MIKE OTTO???????? :cheers:

I dont have any cards of him but if you have him sign something - I will make it worth your while!!!

Ok. What's his story? So I can have something to say to him...

big Olineman. Very underrated with Joe Thomas and Levi Brown in the same conference. Not positive but I dont think he missed a start in college.

OTTO_MIKE150X220.JPG

story? well since Andy is interested in him, he will be out of the league in a year.

Funny Dan. But aside from Brandon Kirsch who never should have EVER had cards made of him!!! none of my guys have been out of the league in 1 year!! Even tha dude that got shot before the draft, was in a coma, lasted more than a year!!!

I'm definately going to try to get something going with he and Lendale tomorrow. I'm pretty excited.

Me too:dance:...I wish I would have known you were going, I would have sent you a USC mini for him to sign......You are the man Rob!!!!I appreciate you even considering doing this for me:cheers:

Me too:dance:...I wish I would have known you were going, I would have sent you a USC mini for him to sign......You are the man Rob!!!!I appreciate you even considering doing this for me:cheers:

I was thinking about that. I might have access to one. Not sure at the moment, but I might have one handy. Let's hope!

I'm not sure who's more disappointed me or my son. I bought 3 Titans mini-helmets, 1 USC and 1 Purdue to head up to camp and get autographs...

According to my schedule they were going to sign autos after practice, well practice ended early. I missed the autograph session. To make matters worse, Vince Young actually signed (he wasn't on the schedule) but I was listening to it all on the radio.

My son was in the car asleep as we're driving over there. I turned the car around as I realized it was futile to drive 30 min and try to get on the shuttle to camp after they had already begun the auto session. When he woke up at home he cried. I feel like a scumbag, but it's not really my fault.

I promised him we'll go back tomorrow. Let's hope I make good on it and don't come up short again. Not sure if I can get Lendale or Otto tomorrow, but i'm taking the helmets along for a try. Sorry guys.

I'm not sure who's more disappointed me or my son. I bought 3 Titans mini-helmets, 1 USC and 1 Purdue to head up to camp and get autographs...

According to my schedule they were going to sign autos after practice, well practice ended early. I missed the autograph session. To make matters worse, Vince Young actually signed (he wasn't on the schedule) but I was listening to it all on the radio.

My son was in the car asleep as we're driving over there. I turned the car around as I realized it was futile to drive 30 min and try to get on the shuttle to camp after they had already begun the auto session. When he woke up at home he cried. I feel like a scumbag, but it's not really my fault.

I promised him we'll go back tomorrow. Let's hope I make good on it and don't come up short again. Not sure if I can get Lendale or Otto tomorrow, but i'm taking the helmets along for a try. Sorry guys.

It's alright Rob.....thanks for trying though bud.....I really feel sorry for your son, and I hope tomorrow is everything he expects it to be:salut:

The one time I've seen LenDale in public, he was great about signing. He was at the Kats season openner, and he stayed for about half an hour after the game and signed for everybody.

That said, my experience at camp is that you have to luck out to get a guy to sign when they're not scheduled. A lot of them do it (Kevin Carter signed almost every day, and Vince did it a lot last year), but they almost never come over to the fence when people call them. If they're going to sign, they're going to decide to do it on their own.

Also, afternoon practices always end early. I've never seen one last until 6:30, they usually wrap up between 5:30 and 6.

Thanks for the effort man. Auto or not I will recoup you on the helmet. Also....any players your son likes? Again thanks so much!!

Don't worry about it. I'm going to get it signed. I never expected anything from ya. I got it at my cost, so it's not a big deal. I'm going to track down Mr. Otto by the end of Camp.

Back