Basketball Lebron To Dunk In Dallas??

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
That would be so sweet if he does next year in the All Star game. As soon as he said that the wife looked at me and was like "we're going aren't we" damn right I told her!

This really would be nice :eek:

Nate and Dwight will probably be there next year as well!

King James, Nate and Superman sounds like an AMAZING line up!

aw00d05 said:
I doubt he will, Cavs won't let him get hurt...

Yeah, given the history of career ending injuries that occur in the slam dunk contest.

Like Reggie said, MJ did it because he had to prove he was the BEST at everything- dunking, cards, pool, whatever. I hate how the vets act like they are to big for the dunk contest. They are just like Dwight Howard was tonight, afraid of the thought that someone might actually show me up. It was all in fun, until Nate raised that trophy haha.

If Lebron goes, the Nate, Dwight need to be there. Possibly Josh Smith, iggy, Amare, Kobe, or some other high flyer. none of is Rudy Fernandez and Jr Smith crap anymore.

I'm doubting he does it. He was trying to back pedal out of the comment as soon as they put him on camera. "I'm tentatively putting my name in", "as of right now I'm pramarily going to put my name in". Just say yes or no and quit acting scared.

Back