Last Sat Night DBacks Game.....

BAM1984

Bench Warmer
Well, the wife and I went to the Dbacks game vs. the Cincy Reds with bobblehead night being of Dan Haren. Not bad seats, I sat 3 rows from the field and had access to the opportunity of autos. I was able to get Brandon Lyons auto within the first minute of being there. After waiting for a few, we went over to the batting practice cage and Bob Melvin was signing but missed him by seconds. Cincy took batting practice and none other than Dusty Baker was standing there within 20 feet of me. After calling him and waiting for about 15 minutes, he came over and signed both of my tickets. I actually bought a Reds mini bat and accidently left that at home.

As the DBacks were stretching and doing sprint drills, right before the national anthem; David Eckstein came over and I snagged 2 autos from him on my DBacks mini bat and the September program.

Overall, not bad of a night, 6 autographed items, 2 bobbleheads, and a crappy Jessica Simpson concert. I mean crappy as in she really cannot sing LOL. :)

I'll try to have pics up soon,

BAM

Wow, that is pretty nice. I prefer to watch Simpson on TV. I can mute her then.

That Dusty Baker is awesome. To bad he is on the enemy now.

Back