Last Call! Price Reduced! Small Basketball GU Jersey Card Lot FS for $7.00 dlvd!

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Have the following small basketball game used jersey card lot for sale for $7.00 dlvd in a bubble mailer.

DA2B9952-58B3-44BE-AF66-0B04A9BC4610.jpeg
354EAF7B-2B5E-491A-8A83-3CE47F9C9D22.jpeg

Last edited:
Last call on this lot…price reduced to $7.00 dlvd in a bubble mailer.

Please let me know if anybody can use it.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
Just hopping around the site looking at random threads and noticed this old one of yours. I would be greatly interested in the Trajan Langdon relic if you still have it. Ifnot, no worries, just taking a flyer here.Other than BravesI collect Duke players in a sports.
Thanks,
Carlton

Mike,
Just hopping around the site looking at random threads and noticed this old one of yours. I would be greatly interested in the Trajan Langdon relic if you still have it. Ifnot, no worries, just taking a flyer here.Other than BravesI collect Duke players in a sports.
Thanks,
Carlton
Hey Carlton,

Yes I just confirmed that I do still have the Trajan Langdon relic card. I’ll pull it aside and hold on to it for you.

Mike

Thanks. What are you collecting right now? Seems to be a bit of a down time between releases and I’m looking to dredge up some trades. Bought a couple 23 Big League boxes and kind of like the base but the inserts are sometimes just too much. I guess the demographic they are aiming for is not a grumpy old 69 year old man.

Thanks. What are you collecting right now? Seems to be a bit of a down time between releases and I’m looking to dredge up some trades. Bought a couple 23 Big League boxes and kind of like the base but the inserts are sometimes just too much. I guess the demographic they are aiming for is not a grumpy old 69 year old man.
Have a couple of baseball sets that I am working on currently. Still need some more 2022 Archives and also 2022 Diamond Kings if you happen to have any from those lists. Otherwise, I'm always open to trading for Dodgers.

Thanks,
Mike

Have a couple of baseball sets that I am working on currently. Still need some more 2022 Archives and also 2022 Diamond Kings if you happen to have any from those lists. Otherwise, I'm always open to trading for Dodgers.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike,
I checked your Archives thread and it did NOT seem updated, but if it is then I will check to see if I have any more matches. What other sets are you working on? And do you have Dodgers preferences. I have modern of course but also some vintage too.
Carlton

Last edited:
Well I referenced my remaining 22 Archives traders vs your needs and no luck. Also I am not collecting DK. So that leaves Dodgers. Let me look for those and get back to you.

Mike,
Would you be interested in these two for the Langdon card?
2022 Bowman Platinum Minted in Merit MM-6 Diego Cartaya
2021 Topps Gallery 7 Clayton Kershaw.
LMK Thanks
Carlton

Back