ladies week

Eh there have been some better "Rap Battles" than that one. It had a few good jabs but overall is weak.

I agree with that, some of the ERBs I don't care for, but for an American take on Palin I figured it fit the bill...the Mario vs Wright, Vader vs Hitler, and the one with the Russian leaders are at the top...I also like the Pete vs Lloyd, but it wasn't one that if you only watched ERBs you understood fully...ive been a fan of Pete since 05, he didn't hit big until what 2010 or 2011 around the 3rd or 4th ERB released...

have more of those PopCardz due in this week...

so 60 more of those Popcardz hot packs came in...yes, 60, holy hot chick overload...still dont think ive pulled a single base card of a dude, and there are dudes in the set...lets start sort of simple and amp it up from there...

some gold chicks that i dont think i got last time around, from what i read, 2 per blaster...

something like 10 different relics in the set, i got 6 different dames, and a buttload of Molly Sims, at least there are 3 different colors total...

Raven Symone, another not good one, but a few of them are sort of 2 color, with like a silver sparkle material on them, and a couple seams in there...

Selma Blair, yeah a few more of these...10 i think it was this time around

Rosario Dawson, with some multicolor action...

more Mandy Moore, a couple different colors as well

a few more of that Jessica Biel chick, a couple have seams in there as well...WOO...not so much...

back to stuff i dominate with...

Jamie Anderston Topps Gold Relic /25, BIN steal, got it for like 1/4 of what i sold one for that had a similar patch...

get all that?

no?...you werent counting were you?

got these nasty ones...

Biel Pink
Biel Pink/White
Biel Reddish/White
Biel Red/Black/Tan

FINALLY

took it forever to get here...

made it from Tokyo to New York quicker than it did Chicago to my mailbox...and im like 70 miles from Chicago...

Gina Carano Press Plate 1/1, she was the ORIGINAL MMA Hottie...a couple years before Rousey...Carano was undefeated as a kickboxer, transitioned to MMA, and was undefeated until she got pounded out at the bell of the first round against Cris Cyborg...since then she went into acting...

well that went quicker than I thought...sold the Carano already...figured id have to sit on it awhile so it wasn't in the completed section, which is one of the typical pitfalls of single card flipping....had an offer that was going to make me a fair amount, but I countered at 20% higher and dude took it...so basically I profited a Namajunas auto in the deal...

had a few come in today...

Beadle is "Flag Back" /25, my 2nd
Jackie O Black/White is the 'base'
Jackie O Color is /299
Jackie O Relic is /499
Esparza/Namajunas is an insert, not sure how hard they are to pull, ive seen them go for as much as $8, first of what should be a number of Rose stuff over the next couple weeks...then hopefully she beats PVZ in December...then i might be able to get a PVZ fairly 'cheap' you know, like under $50, and hopefully the Namajunas autos shoot up some...

Back