ladies week

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, some interesting things today...more in store later this week, so i will call it "Ladies Week"

first off are a thing call Pop Cardz...i dont know much about them, except earlier in the year i picked up a Mandy Moore relic from the set...bought some packs, they arent expensive, and they have lots of hot chicks in them...i will say the collation is pretty terrible, there are at least 36 cards in the base set, the relic set is 10 cards, they are 5 cards per pack - i bought 20 packs and pulled 9 of one gal...

some hot chicks that im not too into

hot chicks i like

relics, you have to look close, they are about the size of a pencil eraser, from MTV House of Style

the chick that made out with Sarah Michelle Geller in Cruel Intentions

chicks i like...well i dont think Raven is hot, but she is a very grounded chick, so i like that, Moore and Biel are HOT though...

not sure if they were issued 1 relic per pack, as i bought 'hot' packs, but whatever, they were cheap

now onto the other stuff...

a replacement for the one i sold over the summer when a new buyer entered the market and was paying crazy prices...initially i pulled one to put back, but when dude started paying crazy, i sold...got $15-$20 on it, replaced for under $4 shipped

i guess she was on the Apprentice, but i know her as a UFC news chick...plus i like FOTG Autos

and the 'statement' piece

i have no politicial affiliation with it, not saying i support the views and such, just something with some hot chicks that ill flip in a few months...maybe

most guys have a 'mother daughter' fantasy right?

not sure where they fall on the Barney Stinson Crazy/Hot chart, but id go a few rounds with either of them...

Nice stuff. The "Pop Stars" is sort of a continuation of the Donruss "Americana" entertainment idea I think.

"Nailin Palin" Sorry yeah both Palin ladies are good enough to "tap". Why "Co-Stars"? Guess Leaf didn't have enough Politicals to bother with a full set, or subset name?

no, I did a bit of research today on the Pop Cardz, it was a set done for charity causes of those featured, as profits from the set were to go to their charities, 40 card set, each with a gold parallel - its the Cuthbert and the others like them...blasters were 5 packs, 5 cards per pack, with 2 golds, and 1 relic in a blaster...they were sold at Walmart Target and Toys R Us for $15

id guess Co-Stars because the Palins have a show on one of those outdoor networks, I would guess that would be the loose tie-in...I think if I hold til the sale falls off of completed I can triple up on it, so that is the plan for now...

no, I did a bit of research today on the Pop Cardz, it was a set done for charity causes of those featured, as profits from the set were to go to their charities, 40 card set, each with a gold parallel - its the Cuthbert and the others like them...blasters were 5 packs, 5 cards per pack, with 2 golds, and 1 relic in a blaster...they were sold at Walmart Target and Toys R Us for $15

id guess Co-Stars because the Palins have a show on one of those outdoor networks, I would guess that would be the loose tie-in...I think if I hold til the sale falls off of completed I can triple up on it, so that is the plan for now...

Ack I forgot that the Palins had a "reality" show. Yep that is probably it. Thanks for the 411 on the Pop Cardz I was just guessing.

alright, back to more of my 'normal' stuff

Gracie Gold with PINK, ive got several of these, there are more out there than i first suspected, but still a great card

Natalie Coughlin, im probably up around 7 of these now, i really like her, plus shes the most decorated female US Olympian and shes training to get back to RIO, so pretty good flip potential in about 8 to 10 months...if she gets nutty, ill unload my duplicates, but not going to sell all of my stuff of her

Shawn Johnson Event Pin, the last of the commemorative relics of her that i needed...still need a couple of the regular relics i think, i know i have Gold and Base, there is a 1/1 but im sure that is in the wind...

still more ahead...this will likely bleed into next week as i just had one from japan get marked shipped...and have some from canada coming as well...

oh canada came today...nothing too fancy, just some olympic stuff...not shown, Bode Miller Bronze Auto, Simon Dumont Silver Auto, Erika Brown Bronze Relic...

these are like 2 per case, nothing crazy fancy, just a good lookin broad, and i really like 2014 olympic stuff...ill hold it for ransom, hopefully it doesnt go the way of my 2005 Exquisite holdings...

couldnt pass it up at the price, Lindsey Vonn Silver Relic /50, went CHEAPER than a base without as good of color...i hate Vonn, but when she isnt blowing out knees shes a pretty good skier...

2 more total inbound, 1 olympic, 1 non olympic...but it is a 1/1...

Nice adds. The Natalie Coughlin auto looks like she signed it something like "WetAle". Kind of appropriate for a swimmer. :LOL:

yeah, ive been trying to figure out the Natalie Coughlin auto for awhile, they are all signed that way and I see "Wet" something as well, I should shoot a message to her facebook and see if I get a response...in the past with 'minor' celebs ive gotten responses, which I think is cool...

and yeah, the 2012 relics are cool, they also did mini USA flags, Team USA patches, and Team USA pins...I still need the Coughlin 'Event' (which is what the Johnson is), but dude on eBay wants $30, its the same odds as the Team Pins and I got the Coughlin of that for $2.99 and shipping like 2-3 weeks ago, and that was a couple days after I offered the dude $20 on the Event Pin...

Why have I never heard/seen Bristol Palin until now?!

do you live under a rock?...knocked up twice, unmarried, exboyfriend posed in playgirl, did dancing with the stars, got a new boyfriend that was a returning soldier and a couple weeks before the wedding it got called off...ive been a fan of Bristol for a few years...shes a lot dumb, but very cute...I know I have an auto plate 1/1 of her and possibly a base auto of her...

I like lots of the women folks...still trying to get myself a decently priced Ashley Tisdale SOA, but I need to save my money incase Topps does a 2016 Olympic set with Mckayla Maroney, Simone Biles, Kyla Ross, Natalie Coughlin, Michael Phelps, and the big one, Katie Ledecky...id want to get 2 cases when it goes live, especially if Maroney, Ledecky, Coughlin and Ross have autos...I can do without Phelps, but I need my ladies...

we aren't too far away from the 'end of year Profit PC scan thread'...im at like +380 cash right now, ordered a case of bubble mailers, 60 more of those PopCardz packs, a plate 1/1 and 3 Olympic cards inbound...

I figure with my cash ill do some football lot hunting the next couple of days...those numbers are way down, somewhere around 1300 from the start of the year, so I need to either add cheap autos, or start selling for a good bit, cause I should have $1 per auto that I no longer have

Well I'm not big into politics so that's probably why I didn't know of her. Sounds like she's a bit on the crazy side lol.

Nice!! I like Megan Fox 1st, Jessica Alba 2nd, and of course Sarah Palin:love:

For the sports, Gracie Gold is just stunning to watch her perform and she's hot(y)

Nice!! I like Megan Fox 1st, Jessica Alba 2nd, and of course Sarah Palin:love:

For the sports, Gracie Gold is just stunning to watch her perform and she's hot(y)
Just one question about this girl from a french guy:
How is she perceived by you? I mean americans people
for French people, she does not have a good reputation to say the least because of the way we see the Tea Party.
But may be our point of view is distort by the way the french medias are handling her

shes considered a crazy person in most circles....

she comes off as 'redneck' or 'backwoods' for the most part, somewhat uneducated, not very polished...

that's how I see her and most folks would agree I would suspect...one of or good female comedians/writers Tina Fey did a good job acting as Palin on Saturday Night Live...

this has some language, but its amusing

ive met Nice Peter 5 or 6 times at various concerts that he has done, he plays Gaga in the video...the Sarah Palin is done by Lisa Nova, who cashed in BIG BUCKS as one of the 7 owners of "The Station" which was an early channel on youtube that sold to Disney for huge money, I think the deal was in the $3-$7 BILLION range...

Back