Knowshon Moreno

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
If you don't know about him by now, you live in a hole. The kids is a freak. He needs to touch the ball 20 times a game for us. :dance:

#24 Knowshon Moreno | RB

Full Name: Knowshon Moreno
Born: July 16, 1987
Hometown: Belford, NJ
Height: 5-11
Weight: 207 lbs.
Pos: RB
Class: RFreshman

Attempts: 64
Yards: 342
AVG: 5.3
TD: 2

Rec: 8
Yards: 120
AVG: 15.0
TD: 0

I promise he will do big things at UGA. He runs with such electricity. He has the power to run you over and the speed to run around you. If we would have stuck with him in the South Carolina game, we would have won. They couldn't stop him.

Last edited by a moderator:
he only started one game, hes been splitting wiht allen patrick who is also a astud, patrick had a 69 yarder so murray followed him up with a 92 yarder
:salut:

I thought he was the full time starter. I can't wait until next year when Moreno starts full time with Caleb King backing him up (he will redshirt this year). I love Thomas Brown, but damn, Moreno is amazing. I love it every time he comes running on the field.

I could've told you this kid was going to be special when he came out of High School. Kid was an absolute machine in HS.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure that was Rice's breakout Freshman year, so it would pretty much be a similar situation to what he has now in Georgia, being the #2 option.
True. He is actually #3. Thomas Brown and Kreg Lumpkin are above him, but Lumpkin is out for 2 more weeks with a broken thumb. I hope he still gets a lot of carries after Lumpkin gets back.

I can't wait for next year...

Knowshon Moreno - RSophomore
Caleb King - RFreshman
:pop:

7f324224-56e7-4bc5-b0e0-f5e15d04bf72.jpg

Knowshon Moreno Named SEC Freshman Of The Week

ATHENS, Ga. --- University of Georgia redshirt freshman tailback Knowshon Moreno has been named the Southeastern Conference Freshman of the Week, according to an announcement by the league office on Monday.

Moreno, a 5-11, 207-pound native of Belford, N.J., tied senior Thomas Brown with a team-leading 74 rushing yards during the Bulldogs' 26-23 overtime win over then-No. 16 Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Moreno also scored the second touchdown of his career on a 6-yard run in the third quarter, giving Georgia a 17-10 edge, and had two catches for 22 yards.

Through four games, Moreno leads Georgia with 342 rushing yards for an average of 85.5 yards per game, which is ninth in the SEC (second for freshmen) and 56th in the nation. Also, Moreno is second on the team with 120 receiving yards and was part of a Georgia offense that generated 377 total yards against the Crimson Tide.

:clap::clap::clap:

Back