kickoff weekend 9/2

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Auburn has allowed 14 to Utah State :shock:

i hope Ohio State loses, but from what i saw Akron cant tackle, so i dont forsee that happening...

i know some folks have a huge hardon for college and i wont pretend to, but i really hate how MOST of the expected top 25 teams schedule a bunch of D2 schools or play really lame D1s...the exception to this is Oregon vs LSU i think it is?...2 top 5 teams are playing which i dont think is very common this early in the season, so kudos to those guys...

and to the missing link (oregonweim) and the guy who looks like the missing link (fudge), to our clemson homers, our USC and Oklahomo homers...and the trolls who will only comment when LSU, Georgia, or Alabama loses...

welcome to College Football...

NIU vs Army on ESPN3 at 6 central i think :redface: im a bad fan

DEF ready for some college ball and pro as well. As for your smartass comments moderator boy, arent u a lswho fan?? WHo else do they play non-conference? BTW most like commenting when lsu, georgia lose is because of the few pricks on here that run there corksuckers. Would have added bama but stefan, for the most part is a pretty good guy.lol

DEF ready for some college ball and pro as well. As for your smartass comments moderator boy, arent u a lswho fan?? WHo else do they play non-conference? BTW most like commenting when lsu, georgia lose is because of the few pricks on here that run there corksuckers. Would have added bama but stefan, for the most part is a pretty good guy.lol

garycolemanumad.jpg

I think you left for a while and your IQ dropped about 20 points.

Back