Keyshaun Johnson To Retire

ive seen his 'skillz' broadcasting and umm, not impressed...at least Tiki is good at being a sports commentator guy

i can say i didn't like him when he had his weekly radio show. Back when he was a Buc . He was to much of an A##.

I thought he did a great job during the draft. I thought he would be his arrogant old self, but he provided some great insight on some players. As long as he doesn't turn into Deon Sanders I am cool with him.

I thought he did a great job during the draft. I thought he would be his arrogant old self, but he provided some great insight on some players. As long as he doesn't turn into Deon Sanders I am cool with him.

Yeah he did do a good job. But his shoutout to Dwayne Jarrett will go down in one of the most ironic comments in sports history :D

well...honestly, i guess this coming from a buccs fan, i always liked him as a player. now what he did off the field made be just roll my eyes and kind of just say "thats keyshawn for ya..." but yeah. i had a lot of respect for him as a player, and i hope he doesnt crash and burn while at ESPN

Damn, I was hoping Oakland would make an attempt at getting him. Oh wait....Al Davis is still breathing....my mistake.:rolleyes:

Back