Just inherited a bad football keeper team

f8n4tune

Bench Warmer
Been trying to get a team in this league for two yrs now. It's 4 keepers , 12 teams , usual scoring 4pts td QB 1pt 25 yds , 1pt every 10yds for RB/WR.

Here's the dilemma , not any good players on the roster. I picked up Michael Bush(figured if Fargas could get those kinda yds what a monster he may be :D ) & Ricky Williams off the WW. Not sure of my draft position as of yet. Here is who I will keep for sure.

Brian Westbrook
MB III
Michael Bush

Now who should be my other keeper from this group ? EDITED: Should have read only one from this group.

Carson Palmer
Chris Cooley
Ricky Williams
Chris Henry (RB)
Jerricho Cotchery
Roddy White
Chris Henry (WR)
D.J. Hackett

Yeah I know god awful :salut: Help me out , thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone and as I sit here watching the Skins game it has solidified my intentions to not even think of keeping Cooley anymore (I had thought to keep him).

Palmer was one of my other thoughts and he SHOULD be kept but something tells me what we saw this year is the truth and the guy that has McNabb also has Brady so he'll likely dump McNabb other owners have 2 good ones as well so I think maybe QB is nothing to worry about. I'm a McNabb fan fantasy wise :)

I like the way Roddy has come on and Cotchery is a stud to be , this is gonna be tough. Bush is staying no matter what so I guess i'm really just looking to fill one spot :doh: Just wanted to see some opinions.

If i were you I'd keep Palmer and Cooley . Cooley might not look good today but he has been a monster for the past 2 yrs and Palmer i'd take and think about making a trade to get the guy you wanted ?

Back