Just Found Out This Place Existed

Hey there!
I just joined today too, and am a long time member of the Bench as well. I had been trying to figure out a way to log into my account, or even just create a NEW ONE for a 12 year old boy I work with who has just gotten into collecting these last 2 years. But I was bummed when the sign up feature nor the login to my old account was working. Not sure what the deal was honestly.

Anyways, I am here at the SportsCardClub now! I’m excited to check everything out, post my cards to trade & get a couple new members on board here as well!

Cheers everyone!

Curtis, from AZ

Hey there!
I just joined today too, and am a long time member of the Bench as well. I had been trying to figure out a way to log into my account, or even just create a NEW ONE for a 12 year old boy I work with who has just gotten into collecting these last 2 years. But I was bummed when the sign up feature nor the login to my old account was working. Not sure what the deal was honestly.

Anyways, I am here at the SportsCardClub now! I’m excited to check everything out, post my cards to trade & get a couple new members on board here as well!

Cheers everyone!

Curtis, from AZ
Awesome! Welcome to SCC Curtis!

Hey there!

Cheers everyone!

Curtis, from AZ
@CurtisKCollects

Curtis! Welcome to SCC! We have a Super Bowl contest for an autographed 8x10 this weekend, and then a contest for new members right after, so great timing! Glad to have you here!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back