Just for Laughs

Mike

TP9 | VC15
91 (100%)
This isn't a meme, but I still found it to be pretty dang funny.

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m ok!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"

northicehero99

Veteran
4 (100%)
This isn't a meme, but I still found it to be pretty dang funny.

I was in Walmart using the restroom and just as I closed my stall door, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m ok!" The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Ummm... Just trying to handle a little private business over here!” Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Excuse me?!?!." Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"
That used to drive me nuts in stores, when you would be walking up the aisle and hear, "Hey how is it going?" or "Hello!", so you turn to look and then realize the person is not talking to you, but is being loud while talking on their cell phone. I haven't noticed it as much anymore or I have gotten used to it? :)

Mike

TP9 | VC15
91 (100%)
That used to drive me nuts in stores, when you would be walking up the aisle and hear, "Hey how is it going?" or "Hello!", so you turn to look and then realize the person is not talking to you, but is being loud while talking on their cell phone. I haven't noticed it as much anymore or I have gotten used to it? :)

I think people in general are just immune to those conversations now. I say hi to almost everyone I walk by in the store and well over half don't say a word back. I used to think they were just rude, but now I'm thinking that they're assuming I'm on a hands free phone call.