Just for Laughs

Mike

TP9 | VC15
91 (100%)
I thought it'd be fun to have a thread just for posting and viewing things we find funny online. It can be a picture, video, or whatever.

The only thing is, everything in here should be safe for work!

Warning: Almost nothing in here will be safe for work, and some things may be offensive!

I saw this one in Twitter today and thought it'd be a good place to start. I showed it to my wife this morning. FYI: if you show this to your wife, don't say "look babe, this would be me". Ha!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
91 (100%)
So today I kept finding things that I wanted to share in here but then it dawned on me how unsafe for work most of the things I find funny are. So, instead of breaking my "everything in here should be safe for work" rule, I decided to scrap it.

So, from now on, anything goes! I would still like to steer clear of anything questionable, or things that are likely to cause some drama. Ain't nobody got time for that!

So, now that we've cleared that up, here's one for today.

I'm happy to report it doesn't appear any shawties were injured during the making of this video.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
91 (100%)
Here's another one for those who have seen Tiger King. Actually, even if you haven't you've probably still heard enough to get it. 😁

FB_IMG_1587819773779.jpg