Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Last month got off to a very slow start for nominations but finished with a bang and some very worthy contenders. Let's see if we can get off to a quicker start this month.

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.

@onyxdragon5977 Absolute Spectrum Steven Jackson Auto 1/1
09Absolute1-1A_zps57f5016e.jpg

@packman80 Bo Jackson Score Auto 15/22
BoJacksonCard.jpg

@@Cool_Hand_Flash Andrew Five Star Auto

@@packman80 Football Heroes Aaron Rogers Jersey 12/50
rodgerscard-jpg.549

Last edited:
How do you upload a image from your computer to here? All I see is a url image link. Have a card I want to post for June card of month.

How do you upload a image from your computer to here? All I see is a url image link. Have a card I want to post for June card of month.

That feature was disabled simply because it wasn't used nearly enough to warrant the extra space needed to back up the images. I guess most people use sites like Photobucket or SportsCardAlbum to upload images of their cards so they can share them on multiple other forums/sites that they frequent.

Here is another card I just picked up. 09 Upper Deck Heroes Aaron Rodgers card number 12/50. First time I owned a matching jersey # and card #.

Attachments

• Rodgerscard.JPG
    Rodgerscard.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 46
That's a beautiful BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best athlete of my generation. Too bad he couldn't play long enough to make a hall.

Back