• XianSPL's Ryan Zimmerman Auto Relic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Here we go with the 2nd half of the year's CoTM awards. We've had some pretty good cards in the first half, a few of which I feel will be extremely tough to beat, even in the Card of The Year awards. If you think you've gotten a card this month that can prove me wrong, though, this is the place to share it.

To nominate a card, simply post a scan of that card in this thread, or give the link, on our forums, where the card can be seen. If the scan, or a link to a scan on our forums, isn't in this post the nomination won't count.

Here's how it works.

1. All entries must have been obtained within the month they're nominated for.
  2. Cards that were purchased can be entered.
  3. There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, of the card being nominated.
  4. NEW All cards in the scan must be a minimum of 300 pixels on the longest side. NEW
  5. At the end of each month, the TCZ team will determine which cards will be entered into the voting.

Nominations

bajmurray's Ken Stabler Auto Relic /25
stabler.jpg

bradkcincy's Jordan Shipley Auto Relic /25
shipley.jpg

captkirk42's Johnny Bench Auto /2000
bench.jpg

commishbob's Tex Covington Vintage
covington.jpg

DbaxFanAJ's Carlos Marmol Printing Plate 1/1
marmol.jpg

Mike's Chael Sonnen Auto Relic
sonnen.jpg

otis's Jason Spezza Auto Relic /25
spezza.jpg

reds00029's Brandon Phillips Logoman Relic 1/1
phillips.jpg

redwing40's Pavel Datsyuk Rookie
datsyuk.jpg

XianSPL's Ryan Zimmerman Auto Relic
zimmerman.jpg

Past Card of The Month Threads

January 2012 Card of The Month
February 2012 Card of The Month
March 2012 Card of The Month
April 2012 Card of The Month
May 2012 Card of The Month
June 2012 Card of The Month

Please note that there is a new rule. All cards, in the scans, must be a minimum of 300 pixels on the longest side. This also pertains to photos where the scan includes part of the background as well. If the card is cropped out of the background, it must still meet the requirements.

Question:

What if I want to nominate a card that I technically got in June but I got it on LiveCaseBreak and it won't be in my mailbox until a day in July? Can I nominate it for July since that's when I got it in my hands?

Christian, it usually goes by when it is shown off on the sight, which can not be done until it is in your hands.

Nate, on photobucket, you an go to edit, then size and it will show you what size it is and allow you to change the size there.

Christian, it usually goes by when it is shown off on the sight, which can not be done until it is in your hands.

Nate, on photobucket, you an go to edit, then size and it will show you what size it is and allow you to change the size there.

Spot on Troy :) beat the whole team to it :LOL:

Had to change my submission because I'm a rule breaker on this one. Anyways, here is my legit July submission:cool:

IMG_0002-7.jpg

Off the shoulder logo.

Smudges/scratches/mark are from scanner and/or case

2012 Tier One Mike Schmidt / Chipper Jones Dual Autograph Redemption - obtained by me 7/7/2012 in the mail (pulled a week prior during a LiveCaseBreak random break).

2012Tier1SchmidtJonesDualAuto.jpg

Back