Basketball Jordan & Kobe

How much or what would you want for both of them? Not interested in buying right this second but perhaps in the future.

I am very interested of what collectors do. They sell those fancy cards to show their amazeness. Maybe I will buy it but show me your price. But it's okay to keep only this card to collect it.

I am very interested of what collectors do. They sell those fancy cards to show their amazeness. Maybe I will buy it but show me your price. But it's okay to keep only this card to collect it.

What are you talking about? Interested in what collectors do? What do you do as a collector? By selling his fancy cards is he showing of his amazeness as a seller or the amazness of the player or the card? His sale price to you will probably be pretty high to include shipping charges over seas. You would have to send first being a new member. Of course he knows that it is OK to keep (or sell) his own cards! He does not need permission or approval for you for what to do with his collection. Either learn about what you are talking about and post intelligently or go away.

Back