Jon Kitna is smoking crack.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
The Giants came into their house, where they are 4-0 and averaging 31 points per game. They let up only 10 points, held the Lions to 25 yards rushing, sacked Kitna three times and hurried him into 3 INTs and he said the Lions are a better team than the Giants. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The Giants got penalties in the red zone where they had to settle for three FGs and also fumbled the ball away twice in Lions territory. The way I see it the game should've been 31-10 instead of 16-10.

Here is the link and his quotes below.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...a_says_lions_gave_game_away_mich.html?ref=rss

"That is not a better football team than us," Kitna said. "We gave them the football game today. We gave it away. We had mental errors. We beat ourselves.

"In November and December, you cannot let a team come in and beat you at your place that is not better than you. This isn't high school football, you are making a playoff run. You let a team come in here and beat you that isn't better than you? It's unacceptable to me."

Strahan's response:

"Honestly, in the first half, I thought that was probably one of the worst teams we would play that was 6-3," Strahan said of the Lions, who trailed 10-0 at halftime. "So I don't quite understand why Jon would say that. But the bottom line is we are 7-3, they are 6-4, right? Maybe we will see them down the road. And if that is the case, we will beat that ass again."

smoking-crack-cocaine.jpg

Kitna says all this stuff to motivate his team. And its working. The Lions have a great chance to have a winning record this year so I think Kitna's motivation technique has been helpful. Outside the locker room it may not come across as such, but inside I am pretty sure the message is loud and clear: "We can do it; we CAN win this and any game."

Back