John Stallworth 06 National Treasures auto triple patch 3/3/2 color patches FS

toucan130

Bench Warmer
Love the card but it is so underpriced on beckett there is not way I will find a card for bv$80 (which it books) that will be worth the value of this. this product is running $300/box for 7 cards. just pulled fresh from case and put in magnet case

thought i would give everyone one the tradesites first dibs before i got to ebay

I am trying to help people out with their PCs so I m willing to work with you on payments (within reason), take down deposit to hold til after holidays etc.

I m really trying to help people out with their PCs right now since having back luck with people helping with mine.

This also an EBAY 1/1

JOHN STALLWORTH
2006 National Treasures Timeline Material Signature Triple 3/3/2 color Patches #1/25 also VVVHTG b/c so undervalued where #1/25

06ntjstallworthautotriple.jpg

so looking for realistic offers. i look at what u offer and if i can buy a comparable card to buy with it , it is yours. i really will try to work with you so just contact me with questions. i have worked with a few guys recently who i held a card 35 days for while he saved money, taking 4 payments from another.

SHOULD NOTE THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE AND NOT NEEDING THE MONEY SO DONT LOWBALL OFFERS PLZ.

prob going to to end up selling it unless i can find an unbeliebable 80 card cuz that stallworth so undervalued at just bv80

Back