Job Interview....tomorrow

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
that security place i applied at last month has a friday/saturday opening pulling an 11pm-7am shift at a truck depot

sounds like it would be pretty boring and pretty easy :dance:

the same lady called me last month right after i completed my application, they also have an attendance problem with a guy but he works 3pm-11pm friday/saturday and then 11pm-7am sunday/monday...not quite what im looking for with going to school...

not sure the exact location of the place id be working, but i guess they have multiple locations in dekalb, but this sounds right up my alley, its verifying numbers on paperwork and minor computer stuff, basic truck tracking id assume...

i havent had a job interview since joining the military, so 10 years...now i have to dress sort of nice to school tomorrow...fack...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Good luck!! Dressing up might impressive some ladeez!!!!

yeah the day i wore pants to class because i came straight from a school observation i got chicks talking to me, but yeah...i think i might just change in the car :dance:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
good luck jason

just don't tell them you are taking ambien so when you get the job, you can take it on your shift and "drive" in the parking lot and have a tortilla party in the little booth/depot :lollol::cheers: