jetsfan6 - suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY... LOL

check out Topics Under Review for more info

but calling another member a fag in the forum for simply making a better offer on a 24 hour trade...
then retracting his offer on a 24 hour trade is enough IMO for a 3 day suspension ;)

ac-n-mike said:
SORRY... LOL

check out Topics Under Review for more info

but calling another member a fag in the forum for simply making a better offer on a 24 hour trade...
then retracting his offer on a 24 hour trade is enough IMO for a 3 day suspension ;)

and per our 24 hour trade rules, retracting an offer should lower his trade status... so he should be going from unverified to MSF, right?

thats a little drastic IMO. I mean he is one of the 3 of being screwed from ilovefootbalcards420 who should have had an msf tag to begin with. . Not sure piling on is appropriate. I think a warning would have have been good enough

wheeler281 said:
thats a little drastic IMO. I mean he is one of the 3 of being screwed from ilovefootbalcards420 who should have had an msf tag to begin with. . Not sure piling on is appropriate. I think a warning would have have been good enough

this has nothing to do with ilovefootballcards420... this has to do with him calling people names, being warned, doing it again, and violating posted rules of a 24 hour trade.

Got ya still can totally voice my opinion and it my opinion stays the same is all. If we all follow everything by the book then it would be a little crazy

FTR Jtesfans offer would not even be in 1st place so it did not matter anyways he retracted a declined offer

wheeler281 said:
Got ya still can totally voice my opinion and it my opinion stays the same is all. If we all follow everything by the book then it would be a little crazy

FTR Jtesfans offer would not even be in 1st place so it did not matter anyways he retracted a declined offer

I understand what you're saying, but the rules are pretty Black & White in the 24 hour trade forum.

1.) All 24 Hour trades are to be guaranteed by the poster. If you aren't willing to accept an offer, this is not the right type of trade for you. The following actions will be taken against non-complying members.

a. loss of your Verified Tag IF you are currently Verified
b. addition of a Must Send First tag IF you are a basic trader
c. Suspended or Banned if you are already a Must Send First trader

2.) All offers are 24 hour trades are binding. No retracting of offers. Anyone not following through will have the above action taken against them.

we can't slide on people retracting offers. That'll ruin the 24 hour trades.

and the suspension has to do with his conduct (calling someone a "fag" on the public forum) and continuing posts like that after being warned to stop.

meh still disagree. Just because it is written does not mean a judgement call can not be made. Not like the sky fell or he ripped anyone off.

Hey if that how it goes then so be it. I do not know the fing kid. He shold be able to earn the removal of the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back