Jets Fans

swany

Bench Warmer
How disgusting. Pennington gets hurt, fans start cheering. I know it isn't all Jet's fans...but there were plenty. :ban:

I think they were blowing it out of proportion. They did cheer until Clemons came on the field. :roll:

Looked like they were cheering as Pennington hopped off the field...but maybe Clemens was coming out at the same time. But I think we all agree that NY fans haven't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt :lollol:

I know last year when Joe T. (UGA) went down and Stafford came out everyone cheered. It wasn't because Joe T was hurt, it was because we all wanted Stafford playing.

how'd he get hurt??? game not showing up here

hope it wasn't his shoulder again. we had the same surgery 2 times in the same stretch of time and i looked up to pennington for being able to bounce back from the second like he did. (thought he was stupid for playing so soon after the first surgery)

how'd he get hurt??? game not showing up here

hope it wasn't his shoulder again. we had the same surgery 2 times in the same stretch of time and i looked up to pennington for being able to bounce back from the second like he did. (thought he was stupid for playing so soon after the first surgery)

Knee and/or ankle got twisted in a pile. Not sure if he came back. He looked to be in a lot of pain.

I was watching it. Glad to see he isn't hurt bad, but it was tough watching him stumble and fall twice while trying to get off the field. Seems to me they cheered when Clemens came in. Not that I expect much from Jets fans, but it was pretty pathetic.

Pennington got hurt and the Sun rose today. Two things that you just know are going to happen.

Feel bad for the guy, but he's a walking ER.

Back