Football JC Cards Group Break: 5 Box 2014 Football Mixer

JC Cards

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, a little background on me first I guess is best. I have been running group breaks for awhile now. I have been selling break spots on my Personal Website www.jccardsncollectables.com, and on eBay. Since becoming a TCZ member I have wanted to bring some group breaks here. If anyone wants to check to see if I am a legitimate group breaker, you can look at my eBay feedback http://www.ebay.com/usr/jccardsncollectables or even my YouTube posts https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1MGbQcJdZKARQaVwC81teQ. I air all group breaks live on breakers.tv/jccardsncollect, and will do so shortly following the filling of the break. I also send out emails letting everyone know date and time of the breaks along with links to the live airing and YouTube in case it was missed.

I am trying to fill a 5 box 2014 football break right now. There are 3 boxes of 2014 Bowman Football Hobby, and 2 Boxes of 2014 Panini Hot Rookies. There is a total of 24 hits, and many more SP and Parallel cards.
Both boxes feature the biggest and hottest NFL players entering their rookie season, and the games current greats.

All teams are in the break, and I am going to allow you guys to choose your favorite team or teams. 26.25 per single team spot. I do give multiple team discounts as well. If you purchase two teams or more the cost will be 25.oo per team. That total includes shipping and tax on the item. I accept paypal. All cards will be shipped out to the teams owners, I do not keep any cards here for myself. All cards with be sleeved, and hits will be in toploaders.

Below will be a list of the teams and I will place you name next to your upon payment, securing your spot in the break.

NFL TEAMS
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -
Baltimore Ravens -
Buffalo Bills -
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears -
Cincinnati Bengals -
Cleveland Browns -
Dallas Cowboys -
Denver Broncos -
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts -
Jacksonville Jaguars -
Kansas City Chiefs -
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings -
New England Patriots -
New Orleans Saints -
New York Giants -
New York Jets -
Oakland Raiders -
Philadelphia Eagles -
Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers -
San Francisco 49ers -
Seattle Seahawks -
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins -

Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks again everyone!

Assuming that the product list could grow based on the number of teams that fill, I'll give this a shot with the Browns, Jags, and Vikings.

Assuming that the product list could grow based on the number of teams that fill, I'll give this a shot with the Browns, Jags, and Vikings.[/QUOT
By grow you mean me adding boxes to the break?
I have no problem putting you down for those three if you would like.

Sorry, just that being a new break (on this site anyway), I would be in as long as the math works out in the end. If you fill 15 teams I'd expect the product list to be different than if you filled 30 teams. Hope that makes sense.

Sorry, just that being a new break (on this site anyway), I would be in as long as the math works out in the end. If you fill 15 teams I'd expect the product list to be different than if you filled 30 teams. Hope that makes sense.
No I am trying to fill all thirty two teams for this small mixer. I don't see why I would only try to fill half the teams. Im sorry im not really sure how "the math" comes into play either to be honest.

I think my second read made more sense. Did you mean that if I don't fill all the slots, you would expect me to lower the price a deduct the amount of boxes? Or am I way off on that. Either way I intend to fully fill it. I am reaching out to my regular group of clients and hoping to also get some new blood involved here as well. If you know of anyone who would be interested in some cheap fun, and nice cards. It would be appreciated.

Got it. I was confused as to how many teams would have to fill to cover the budget... didn't know you were looking at 32. I guess that's what I meant by adding more product as even if only $20 of the $25-$26 goes towards product (at 32 participants) that's $640 when Blowout has these products listed at $510 right now. I figured it would be a sliding product list that would adjust as more people join. I don't mind paying a little extra than cost but I'm afraid I'd have to bow out at that much of a difference.

Got it. I was confused as to how many teams would have to fill to cover the budget... didn't know you were looking at 32. I guess that's what I meant by adding more product as even if only $20 of the $25-$26 goes towards product (at 32 participants) that's $640 when Blowout has these products listed at $510 right now. I figured it would be a sliding product list that would adjust as more people join. I don't mind paying a little extra than cost but I'm afraid I'd have to bow out at that much of a difference.

The price includes shipping, cases and tax... I find it hard to believe you would frown upon mark up when if I did the math right myself you just made 7 to 800 dollars on a case of bowman just based on your mark up there..... so bow out as you must.

Wow, I'm not going to get into this battle with you but will leave by saying I didn't make a dime doing the Bowman break. I have never marked up breaks in 7 years of breaking which is why my breaks have continually filled as well as they have. To me this is not a business but a hobby. That being said...good luck with the break but count me out.

Wow, I'm not going to get into this battle with you but will leave by saying I didn't make a dime doing the Bowman break. I have never marked up breaks in 7 years of breaking which is why my breaks have continually filled as well as they have. To me this is not a business but a hobby. That being said...good luck with the break but count me out.
Uh huh.... Bought into and watched breaks all week never saw a bowman higher then 38 dollars for random spots, yet yours was in the 50's....

Ugh, why do I let trolls suck me into these conversations. Know the facts as ours wasn't just a case break, it was a case plus 4 boxes. $1089 case plus $400 for the 4 boxes on sale for a total of $1490 on product. 28 teams at $49 ($5 of first team and $1.50 of each additional for shipping, cases, some paypal fees, etc. - more realistic price I feel. Usually I charge less but Bowman has a ton of base in it) = $1368. The remaining 4 teams at $30 ($28.50 towards product) = $114. That comes to $1482 so I actually lost $8 on the break. I may not be a good business man but I pride myself in pricing breaks at break even cost so don't try to throw outrageous claims of an $800 mark up my way.

I realize we disagree on this so let's focus on just filling our breaks and try to enjoy the hobby.

Ugh, why do I let trolls suck me into these conversations. Know the facts as ours wasn't just a case break, it was a case plus 4 boxes. $1089 case plus $400 for the 4 boxes on sale for a total of $1490 on product. 28 teams at $49 ($5 of first team and $1.50 of each additional for shipping, cases, some paypal fees, etc. - more realistic price I feel. Usually I charge less but Bowman has a ton of base in it) = $1368. The remaining 4 teams at $30 ($28.50 towards product) = $114. That comes to $1482 so I actually lost $8 on the break. I may not be a good business man but I pride myself in pricing breaks at break even cost so don't try to throw outrageous claims of an $800 mark up my way.

I realize we disagree on this so let's focus on just filling our breaks and try to enjoy the hobby.
I agree, please let me know if you need any cases in the future, I would love to sell them to you.

Back