Football JC Cards 2014 Panini Elite Football Case Break $42 first spot $40 each additional!!!

JC Cards

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, a little background on me first I guess is best. I have been running group breaks for awhile now. I have been selling break spots on my Personal Website www.jccardsncollectables.com, and on eBay. Since becoming a TCZ member I have wanted to bring some group breaks here. If anyone wants to check to see if I am a legitimate group breaker, you can look at my eBay feedback http://www.ebay.com/usr/jccardsncollectables or even my YouTube posts https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1MGbQcJdZKARQaVwC81teQ. I air all group breaks live on breakers.tv/jccardsncollect, and will do so shortly following the filling of the break. I also send out emails letting everyone know date and time of the breaks along with links to the live airing and YouTube in case it was missed.

I am trying to fill a 12 box case of 2014 Panini Elite Football. There are 4 Autos per box, at least 48 in the break.

All teams are in the break, and I am going to allow you guys to choose your favorite team or teams. 42.oo per single team spot. I do give multiple team discounts as well. If you purchase two teams or more the cost will be 40.00 per team. That total includes shipping and tax on the item. I accept paypal. All cards will be shipped out to the teams owners, I do not keep any cards here for myself. All cards with be sleeved, and hits will be in toploaders.

Below will be a list of the teams and I will place you name next to your upon payment, securing your spot in the break.

NFL TEAMS
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -
Baltimore Ravens -
Buffalo Bills - benningtonj (eBay/Personal Sale)
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears -
Cincinnati Bengals -
Cleveland Browns - Josh1975
Dallas Cowboys -
Denver Broncos -
Detroit Lions -
Green Bay Packers -
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts -
Jacksonville Jaguars - Josh1975
Kansas City Chiefs -
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings - Josh1975
New England Patriots - WWClegg (eBay/Personal Sale)
New Orleans Saints -
New York Giants -
New York Jets -
Oakland Raiders -
Philadelphia Eagles -
Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers -
San Francisco 49ers -
Seattle Seahawks - MWC908 (eBay/Personal Sale)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -
Tennessee Titans - nquiles31 (eBay/Personal Sale)
Washington Redskins -

Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited:
Back