James Spence Authentication Reputable?

Just curious, there is a Daryl Johnston auto'ed mini helm with the inscriptions of "moose" and "3x superbowl champs" for a very reasonable price, and the COA is from JSA. because steiner sports sells some of their stuff, im pretty sure they're to be trusted, but im just not sure. would love any and all opinions. thanks for looking!

i could be wrong but i think hes one of the guys who left PSA to start GIA, so id say yes, but check to make sure im correct

i could be wrong but i think hes one of the guys who left PSA to start GIA, so id say yes, but check to make sure im correct

found this on their website under "experts"

Jeremy Kraft
A native of Long Island, New York, Jeremy spent nearly five years working with Grey Flannel Auctions, one of the premier houses in the sports memorabilia field. During his service, he gained invaluable experience handling literally millions of dollars worth of collectibles. Since leaving that position in mid-2004, he has worked and studied under the auspices of James Spence, former Lead Authenticator for PSA/DNA. He earned a degree in Business Management with a specialization in marketing from Adelphi University of New York. His interests include vintage sports autograph authentication, but has a strong desire to develop proficiency into other fields. Recognized for his strength in customer service and professionalism, Jeremy stands leagues apart from his peers. His keen eye and familiarity within this growing industry, Kraft has a promising future under solid tutelage.

alright, sounds good, will pick it up then :D. thanks for the help sliq

picked it up for $71 dlvd with insurance

here it is
13d1_1.jpg

Back