Jacobs out 3-5 weeks.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ward looked good but I was hoping Jacobs would flourish this year.

Brandon Jacobs, RB NYG
News: According to a report on the NFL Network, Giants RB Brandon Jacobs has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three to five weeks. Jacobs suffered the injury in Sunday night's 45-35 loss to the Cowboys in Dallas. Before leaving the game, Jacobs had six carries for 26 yards.

that sucks. WTF happened to drougns, was he just a non factor this off season, seems ware is the man now.

Droughs has looked horrible in training camp. He is now basically the FB, since, you guessed it, the two starting FBs are out with injuries. Man, do I hate injuries.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ward looked good but I was hoping Jacobs would flourish this year.

Brandon Jacobs, RB NYG
News: According to a report on the NFL Network, Giants RB Brandon Jacobs has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three to five weeks. Jacobs suffered the injury in Sunday night's 45-35 loss to the Cowboys in Dallas. Before leaving the game, Jacobs had six carries for 26 yards.

KARMA!!!!!!

Thats what he gets for talking sh!t!!
"Were gonna go in there and beat the sh!t out of them"
Now he's on crutches for the next 1-2 months!!

not really upset about this. I have never had faith that he could last anyway and he didn't even get through the first game. He will always be a third down back at best IMO, we'll see how he does when he gets back but I still don't think he will be a great impact for the Giants.

Back