Football I've had enough with this hobby! Goodbye - all for sale!

jaderock

Bench Warmer
Some of you know me, most of you don't, but I WAS a hardcore Mark Brunell collector for ELEVEN years. I never could tell the difference between passion and obsession, but today it all became clear.

I never really thought this day would come, but it has. It's just not much fun any more...I remember the good ole days when I would get excited about every mailday...not recently, not anymore. I don't think it's really any one reason as much as a culmination of numerous things about the hobby and my personal life. I just don't think it's worth the time, effort and money that I put in it - all 11 years - that's time that I can NEVER get back.

I will be auctioning EVERYTHING off (PC along with NON PC) on ebay within the week (1st 100 auctions are FREE now!). I have sent out a couple of email to the last remaining Mark Brunell collectors that I know of. Once I hear back from them I will be posting a thread in the "Buy/Sale" forum here. Check my trade page on my website.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who I've traded with or bought from - it was a pleasure. There are some great folks out there, but in the end all the haters where right. Why am I collecting this scrub who never meant jack to the hobby? What a waste. Have I been drinking too much of my own "jadeROCKing" koolaid. Well it ends here.

Please keep an eye out for my sale thread - I'll be spamming it up in throughout the forum as well.

Thanks again!

One last comment
April Fool!

april_fools_laughing_cat.gif

Back