Basketball It's Official.

GotGibson?

Bench Warmer
I am now an Oklahoma City Thunder season ticket holder!!! :D

It feels really cool to be a part of history. The process was very cool too.

It all started about 8:30 this morning. My dad and I arrive at the Ford Center at about 8:15. Check in and all that good stuff. Then at about 8:30 they tell us how do "claim" our seat. We walk into the arena and see TONS of seats that are taken (they started yesterday) but we happen to find two that are perfect...not too close and not to far away. :) Then we check out and blah blah blah.

Man I can't wait!!! I know they won't be good for the next couple of years, but it's still cool having an NBA team this close! :D

That claim your own seat process seems genius. Congrats. I've got season tickets for the Pacers this year and I know how you're feeling right now. Good luck this season, except for when you play us;)

claim your seat sounds awesome...

when I got my blackhawks tix it was over the phone, best available sort of thing. Didn't get much options.

It was really cool because once you find the seat(s) you want (you could get 6 at the max) you just sit down and they write your info down and put a cover over the seat that says "This seat is claimed!"

I will find a pic and post it.

Back